Welcome to Mazamaza Stores. We are happy to see you are interested to know about us...

About Mazamaza Stores

Mazamaza Stores is a subsidiary of Mazamaza Global Ventures Ltd / LLC a registered digital e-commerce marketplace platform in Nigeria and also in the United States of America, the first of its kind in Africa. Focused mainly on African arts and crafts, Foodstuffs and allied products, painting, sculptures, herbs, fashion and accessories, electronics, kids’ corners, home decoration etc. Mazamaza Stores offers a safe and stress-free marketplace with a wide selection of premium and affordable products.

As we all know, hundreds of thousands of talented and indigenous African craftsmen / women and resellers are facing  the challenge of selling their products and connecting with millions of consumers outside the country, that’s why we created Mazamazza US to help t connect them with customers outside the country. Mazamazza US covers the market in the United States, Canada, UK, Mexico and Puerto Rico where sells are made on both online and offline market and 95% of the products sold on the website are African Food stuffs and agro allied products while the remaining 5% are African handcrafts, fashion, accessories etc. Mazamazastores takes care of only the market within Nigeria putting emphasis on general Products both local and international products.

Our Mission & Vision

At Mazamaza Stores, people are at the heart of everything we do. Our passionate leadership team embodies our fearless and forward-thinking spirit, and our vision to revolutionize online marketplace coupled with our mission to bring an affordable and entertaining online shopping and selling experience to millions of consumers all over the world. Mazamaza stores is committed to providing you with the best possible services and to improving it every day. We believe value is an important key, which is why we offer a wide range of products to suit all budgets and lifestyles.


Products are on Mazamaza Stores


Active sellers

5 Thousands+

Active Customers

Main Menu